Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hi guys!

Helloooo! Well its almost time for my annual trip to Canada! *Hyperventilation placed here*
So I am gonna post more stuff on my Instagram then on here :( :( :( (Well I already kinda do haha)
But I want to hire a co-writer!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!!
Im going to advertise it on instagram (Want to follow me? I'm @lilianeventrone) in a few cause my iPod is ALLLLL THE WAY downstairs.
I also got an underwater case for my camera (woot, woot!) So I am taking a lot of pictures at the pool :) :) :)
ALLLLSO I got new makeup! But my ELF eyeshadow just bombed on me, so I only have my new Clarifying Pressed Powder left. :(! I use that daily and also my black ELF Eyeliner that is almost gone :(
Sooo pictures will be up belooow :)


By the way this is what I look like after I shower. tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment