Monday, April 30, 2012

Awesome stores!

I have a few favorite stores I want to share; plus, an outfit!

Forever 21: This is my absolute FAVORITE store ever! I have to be literally dragged out of this store, its so large! (At my local mall, anyways!)

Aeropostale: I live at this store! I almost wear all Aeropostale! (Well, except for jeans, I don't fit in their jeans!)

Hollister: I normally don't shop here, its kinda expensive! But sometimes, their clearance is really cheap! And it smells good...

Sephora: Makeup. Could I say less?

Old Navy: I also live at this store! Almost everything I own (other than that other half Aeropostale) is from here! I really like this store...

Okay! Outfit time!


Untitled #49


Mexx v neck blouse
€30 - mexx.eu

H M short mini skirt
£3.99 - hm.com

Dorothy Perkins flat shoes
$29 - dorothyperkins.com

Ettika jewelry
$40 - endless.com

Facets jewelry
$40 - witchery.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment