Friday, April 27, 2012

Deciding!

Hello! I am picking out a new iPod case for my white iPod touch! The current case I have now is a Speck PixelSkin Cyan at the moment... Don't mind the ugly face (thats me) But thats the case I have now.

So, I'm deciding between a couple I found on Amazon. Here they are...

And here is one! I really liked this one with the paint splatter stuff.






This one I really like. Its like a cassette tape. Crazy!






This one, I saw in the form of the phone that I LOVEED! And found it an iPod case. Might get this one...





This one, I love! Because I taking pictures and its just so cool!







I love this one. Sparkly. I like sparkles. Sparkly sparkles! In nice colors.






Well, I am going to go now! Comment with which one was your favorite, or post links of ones you want me to check out!

Toodles, Liliane!

No comments:

Post a Comment